Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ordination

Yesterday was a great day for the diocese.  Andy Budzinski, one of my best friends, was ordained priest for the diocese of Fort Wayne South Bend.  I have been most fortunate to be able to have gotten to know Fr Andy over these last 6 years.  I am really excited to call him my brother priest.  Yesterday I told him that I was looking forward to the next 60 years together in the diocese.  He said, "you better!"  He is always so funny.  Fr. Andy was assigned to St. Vincent's parish in Fort Wayne.  This afternoon I am going to concelebrate his first mass at Holy Family at 3:00. Please keep praying for Fr. Andy.
Ad multos annos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Called to be Holy

Message in a Minute for Jan 19: I once heard a quote from Michelangelo about his famous statue,  David .  Someone asked him how he made s...