Saturday, March 13, 2010

New New New

This just in...  I'm going to be posting quite a bit more often, so stay tuned.

I was recently speaking with Deacon Andy Budzinski.  He told me that he is working on an MA paper concerning a Theology of Communication.  One of the things he told me was that recently Pope Benedict gave a talk where to told priests to make use of blogs in their ministry. 

So far I have really been just posting my Tuesday night talks.  But, I will start posting a bit more as well.  I don't know if anyone will be interested...  I will put my homilies, other talks, and opinions here in the future.  Check back for updates.
Fr Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Called to be Holy

Message in a Minute for Jan 19: I once heard a quote from Michelangelo about his famous statue,  David .  Someone asked him how he made s...