Saturday, December 14, 2019

Update

Hello everyone,

I don't know how many people access this blog.  I know that I don't update it that frequently except for my homilies.  Well, I've been switching to a new kind of communication source.  I call this the Message in a Minute.  I'm using a service called Flocknote, which will send the MIM to email or text.  So, I've decided to discontinue this blog and switch everything over to MIM.  You can sign up for the MIM using the contact info below.  Also, I will post the MIM here for a few weeks to help the transition.  Thanks for reading this blog and I hope we continue to be in contact.

God bless,
Fr Jake

Subscribe to the “Message in a Minute” by going to:
Or text “Message” to 84576

No comments:

Post a Comment

Called to be Holy

Message in a Minute for Jan 19: I once heard a quote from Michelangelo about his famous statue,  David .  Someone asked him how he made s...