Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost Back

No, it wasn't a mirage.  Some of you may have spotted me back in South Bend over the weekend.  I was there to officiate the wedding of Emily Gersey and Cody McAuley.  The wedding went well, they are a great couple and it was my pleasure to witness their exchange of consent, which as all canon lawyers know: consent makes the marriage.

I am looking forward to a more permanent return on Thursday.  If anyone has the chance to offer a prayer to St. Raymond of Penyafort (patron of Canonists), I would appreciate prayers for my exam on Wednesday.

God bless you all,
Fr Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Called to be Holy

Message in a Minute for Jan 19: I once heard a quote from Michelangelo about his famous statue,  David .  Someone asked him how he made s...